With rapid changes in globalization, the impact of evolving U.S. Immigration regulations, and clients’ continued expectation to deliver services faster, it is a good practice to periodically check the health of your business.
Efforts by the Big 4 Accounting Firms put additional pressure on law firms to provide low-cost solutions and positive customer experiences. To better serve existing client accounts and win new business, law firms should take both a top-down and bottom-up approach to their immigration operations and develop strategies that are both intelligent and streamlined.
ImmiLytics’ Strategy and Gap Analysis delivers custom business intelligence to help prepare for future growth, stay competitive, and accelerate ROI.
• Identify key revenue streams and their growth patterns
• Track clients by volume and revenue
• Measure client satisfaction levels
• Identify inefﬁciencies in processes for core work stream
• Track productivity and proﬁtability of timekeepers